Shredding services that work for you
A shredding company that knows security is #1
Booking is quick and easy
During your first phone call, our customer service team will discuss your shredding requirements, provide pricing and book your shredding date. Depending on your location, your documents could be destroyed as early as the very next business day!
Service during your business hours
We service customers between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. You will receive a call 1 hour before the truck arrives at your location. You can also call our office on the day of your service to get an estimated time of arrival.
No job is too big or too small
Our team will securely destroy your large volumes of materials that are sitting in your warehouse or the old files in your drawers and cabinets. No matter the size, Blue-Pencil can take care of it.
Why Blue-Pencil is the Best Choice for Secure Shredding Services
Quick, Efficient Customer Service
Secure shredding as soon as the next business day
Mobile, On-site Destruction
We arrive at your business and shred at your location
NAID AAA Certified Process
Our strict process ensures your data remains safe
Certificate of Destruction
We provide you proof of destruction upon completion
Your shredded paper is recycled and made into reusable goods
How it works
SECURE SHREDDING SERVICES COMPLETED IN A FEW SIMPLE STEPS
You contact us
Contact our dedicated Sales team to discuss your shredding requirements and schedule your service.
We arrive on site
On your scheduled service date, our Document Destruction Representatives collect your material and destroy it right in the truck.
You receive a certificate
Once complete, our representative will provide your company with a Certificate of Destruction for your peace of mind.
Your shredded documents are sent to a recycling mill so it can be recycled into reusable household goods.
Get a quick personalized quote
Absolute security and 100% destruction completed on a one-off or scheduled basis.
Get a Quoteor call 1-877-821-9611
Have more questions?
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR HARD DRIVE & PAPER SHREDDING SERVICES
- How much does it cost to shred?
All secure paper shredding services at Blue-Pencil Mobile Shredding cost effective and charged by volume or frequency.
- One time document shredding services – pricing for one time shredding is based on how many shredding paper boxes you have to destroy. The more boxes you have, the lower the cost per box.
- Scheduled document shredding services – pricing is based on both the frequency and the number of consoles that are placed in your office. Services start at $50 per visit.
- Hard Drive Destruction services are charged per hard drive. Volume discounts apply. We can arrive for one time shredding services or can arrange scheduled destruction services.
- Product Destruction is charged by volume
- Where do you provide shredding services?
We provide secure one time paper shredding, media & hard drive destruction and scheduled document destruction services across Ontario.
This includes the Greater Toronto Area, Durham, Hamilton, Halton & Waterloo regions as well as Wellington County. We are in the Toronto & GTA area multiple times per week for secure shredding so we can easily destroy your information and shred papers as soon as the next business day.
Find out more about our service areas
- Is it safe to shred documents?
The shredding of paper with reputable document destruction services like Blue-Pencil Toronto helps keep your personal and confidential data safe.
There are many reasons why it is beneficial to use one time or scheduled shredding:
- Certified and insured for security protocols – the most secure shred companies are NAID AAA Certified and hold additional insurances to keep your data and sensitive documents safe.
- Maintaining Information Security – the experts have the processes and policies in place to maintain document security and help ensure sensitive documents are protected.
- Protects Your Information – Professional document destruction protects your business and personal information.
- Environmentally Friendly – A shredding company will not only shred your documents for ultimate security but will have them recycled into household paper products.