Office Shredding Program Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are frequently asked questions regarding Blue-Pencil’s Office Shredding Program. If you do not find the answer you are looking for or would like more information, please contact us. Our representatives are ready to help you.
- Are paper collection bins provided by Blue-Pencil?
- How often do you come to shred my documents?
- Do I have to remove staples, clips, binders, etc.?
- Can I witness the destruction process?
- What type of shredding do you offer?
- What guarantee do you provide that my confidential material will be securely destroyed?
- What do you do with the shredded paper?
- What time will you service my office?
Yes, Blue-Pencil will provide you with the necessary security consoles for free.
We provide our service on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis. We will determine your frequency together based on your paper shredding volume, number of office employees and office layout.
No, you don’t need to remove paper clips, staples or binder clips. Our industrial mobile shredder can shred through these items.
Yes, the destruction process takes place on our mobile shredding truck right at your location and you can witness the whole process.
Our equipment destroys the material to cross cut pieces to approximately 5/8″.
Blue-Pencil will provide a Certificate of Destruction at every service.
All shredded material is 100% recycled into reusable house hold goods.
We service clients during their business hours.