Due to our continuous growth, we have an immediate opening for an Office Coordinator in our Mississauga office.
Salary and performance bonus
Health Benefits, Opportunity to Advance
A great attitude and the flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing environment will be critical, as is a high degree of professionalism and attention to detail. The ability to juggle competing demands, have a logical thinking mind, be a quick learner and have strong computer skills are essential. QuickBooks experience is an asset. Prior experience working in a similar role is preferred.
All office administration details that need to be taken care of will fall to the Office Coordinator first to organize and coordinate. The Office Coordinator will be relied upon to manage all the day to day details of running and maintaining an efficient office: business communications, bookkeeping, answering general inquiries, and creating office systems. Working with the Office Manager, this position will be responsible for assisting the OM with daily office organization, mail, filing and coordinating schedules and meetings.
- Greet associates and visitors in a positive and pleasant manner.
- Switchboard - receive incoming calls in a timely and professional manner, directing callers to the appropriate department or person.
- Sort, record and redirect incoming and outgoing mail.
- Carry out word processing, filing, mail-outs, bookkeeping and banking as required.
- In sales areas, assist in the promotion of products and give prices and details to customers.
- Ordering/inventory of required materials.
- Operate and maintain all office equipment including: Photocopier, Fax, Computer & Printer
- Data input and/or writing up of correspondence and reports.
- Perform other duties as may be requested from time to time.
- Advanced training in Office Procedures.
- Minimum of two years office experience in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Well organized and able to complete assigned duties promptly and accurately
- Strong administration skills.
- Experience working in a computerized environment and proficient in the use of standard office software (MS Office)
- A clean criminal background.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates can forward a cover letter with resume, through the following application submission options:
Option 1: Online Submission Form Below
Option 2: Email: email@example.com
Option 3: Fax: 905-820-5804
We thank you for your interest, but wish to advise only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Blue- Pencil is an equal opportunity employer.