Inside Sales Lead Generator:
Due to our continuous growth and increased opportunities we have an immediate opening for an Inside Sales/Lead Generator in our Mississauga office.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have excellent communication, time management skills and the ability to work independently in a team oriented environment. This position requires excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills with a genuine desire to provide superior customer service. 1-2 years sales experience would be an asset but not a requirement.
VP, General Manager
Salary and commission
Health Benefits, Opportunity to Advance into Outside Sales
This position manages the follow-up of Blue-Pencil's marketing efforts by making outbound calls to these prospects with the objective of securing firm sales appointments for Blue Pencil's Outside Sales Representatives with the prospects decision markers.
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for marketing our secure document destruction services to prospective industry leading clients. This role requires extensive phone experience and a positive team attitude. Successful candidates will have telephone marketing or sales experience and enjoy working in a business-to-business environment and a willingness to learn.
- Organize call lists to allow disciplined and efficient outbound call blocks.
- Make outbound cold calls via telephone to prospective clients, with the aid of our scripted service value proposition.
- Secure appointments for Territory Sales Representatives.
- Manage the sending of drip marketing messages to targeted prospects.
- Diligently record call results in Blue-Pencil's Customer Relationship Management software (CRM) ACT!
- Achieve weekly targets as defined by Management.
- Maintain record of results to objectives by completing daily and weekly activity reports.
- Other sales generation and administration tasks as periodically assigned by Management.
- Monitor purge customer survey responses and input frequency of purge. qualification data into ACT! and schedule reminder prompt for 6 weeks prior to estimated date of next purge.
- Administer program for follow up of customer surveys not submitted by new customers.
- Prepare and send sales letters for sales representatives to targeted prospects.
- Input sales information into excel for periodic analysis studies.
- Capture data on purge customers converted to automatic clients.
- Have a minimum of one year proven success in phone based business-to-business prospecting resulting in successfully obtaining customer appointments.
- Strong ability to convey information effectively; excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills.
- Self-driver, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- Disciplined, organized and has focus on the assigned task.
- Reliable, tolerant and determined.
- Good computer skills - Microsoft Office.
- Desire to learn, develop and success in a fast-paced environment.
- A clean criminal background.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates can forward a cover letter with resume, through the following application submission options:
Option 1: Online Submission Form Below
Option 2: Email: email@example.com
Option 3: Fax: 905-820-5804
We thank you for your interest, but wish to advise only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Blue- Pencil is an equal opportunity employer.