Service Technician - DZ Driver:
Competitive hourly rate and performance bonus, Health Benefits.
As a Service Technician - DZ Driver you won't be stuck in an office all day, but out on our Mobile Shredding Vehicles and interacting face-to-face with our customers. You will be responsible for driving and operating our Mobile Shredding Vehicles, planning daily routes to ensure maximum productivity, providing shredding services and building relationships with our growing clientele.
Acting as a representative of Blue-Pencil at our clients place of business, you can take pride in knowing that you represent a well-known NAID Certified company with the utmost respect for Shredding, Security and the Environment.
If you possess a great attitude and the flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing environment, this is the job for you!
- Driving and operating our Mobile Shredding Vehicles in accordance with set safety regulations
- Determining routing of customers to ensure maximum efficiency within the GTA
- Performing daily pre-trip inspection of the vehicle and minor maintenance as needed; ensuring cleanliness of trucks at the end of each day
- Ensuring all services are completed efficiently, and informing Dispatch of all developments that will affect the timeliness and efficiency of executing daily routes
- Performing daily client services as routed, including but not limited to: shredding of paper and non-paper materials, delivery and pick-up of consoles and bins
- Ensuring that superior service is provided to clients, with minimum disturbance to their production
- Inspecting the destroyed information after unloaded at the disposal site to ensure it is being destroyed as per NAID Certifications
- Valid DZ License and clean driving abstract with at least 3 years of driving experience
- A clean criminal background
- Flexibility with working hours, allowing occasional early or late shifts during the week
- Skilled in reading maps and strong knowledge of GTA
- Professional demeanour and strong problem solving skills
- Strong customer service skills, as this opportunity will require daily communication with customers and coworkers
- Grade 12 education or equivalent
- The ability to consistently move, lift, push and pull up to 80 lbs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to multi-task various duties with accuracy
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates can forward a cover letter with resume, through the following application submission options:
Option 1: Online Submission Form Below
Option 2: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Option 3: Fax: 905-820-5804
We thank you for your interest, but wish to advise only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Blue- Pencil is an equal opportunity employer.