Due to our continuous growth and increased opportunities we have an immediate opening for 2 Sales Representatives for our Greater Toronto Area territory.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, have excellent communication, time management skills and the ability to work independently in a team oriented environment. This position requires excellent interpersonal and customer relation skills with a genuine desire to provide superior customer service. 2-3 years sales experience would be an asset but not a requirement. Compensation package to include salary, commission, bonus plan and vehicle allowance.
VP, General Manager
Salary and commission
Health Benefits, Opportunity to Advance
If you are looking to develop your sales career with an exciting, fast-growing company, this is the opportunity for you! Blue-Pencil is expanding our sales team and we are looking for key people who have strong interpersonal skills, teleprospecting experience and a passion for sales. Blue-Pencil offers a fast-paced, people-first environment, along with extensive training and professional business-to-business selling skills development. Career advancement opportunities are available in all aspects of our business.
As a Territory Sales Representative, you will be responsible for prospecting and closing new business within a specific geographic territory. Candidates with a competitive nature, hunter mentality and strong sales skills in a business-to-business service related market will be most successful in this position.
- Prospect within assigned territory via cold calls to obtain customer appointments.
- Attend appointments and execute document security assessments.
- Propose solutions and price quotations to close new business opportunities.
- Achieve weekly, monthly and annual sales targets as defined by Management.
- Provide input into territory marketing programs for specific services.
- Attend weekly sales meetings and training sessions.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year proven success in direct business-to-business prospecting and business-to-business territory sales resulting in obtaining customer appointments and successfully closing sales.
- Maintains a positive outlook, self-driven, results oriented and possesses great people skills.
- Strong time & territory management skills and ability to work well independently.
- Demonstrated strong communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding work ethic.
- A clean criminal background.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates can forward a cover letter with resume, through the following application submission options:
Option 1: Online Submission Form Below
Option 2: Email: email@example.com
Option 3: Fax: 905-820-5804
We thank you for your interest, but wish to advise only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Blue- Pencil is an equal opportunity employer.