NAID Certified Process
The National Association for Information Destruction certification process will provide you with peace of mind knowing your sensitive information is handled with the highest standard of security available in Canada.
The following are just some of the prerequisites Blue-Pencil must follow in order to maintain our NAID certification.
All certification audits are conducted by NAID sub-contracted , independent auditors who have achieved their CPP (Certified Protection Professional) designation – the highest level of accreditation from ASIS International.
- Document Security Representatives who handle documents must:
- sign a confidentiality agreement
- go through a criminal record search
- employment history verification
- must be uniformed and display photo identification
- Your documents must be destroyed to cross cut particle size that is not larger than 5/8″.
- Management has been trained in a qualified (approved by NAID) Substance Abuse Recognition Awareness Program.
- At time of destruction, clients must be provided with a certificate of destruction.
- Blue-Pencil must perform mobile destruction services at customer’s site.